The Starter Workshop: Single Workshop - $150
The Starter Workshop is a great place to begin!
The Starter Workshop will help you and your family figure out how you would like your dog to act. This canine assessment of your household's needs will include all the necessary "quick fix" information to guide you out of frustration and into success with your dog. Learning about simple lifestyle changes with a fun approach will help everyone enjoy this introduction an enjoyable dog.
- Private One-on-One Instruction in your home
- Lasts approx. 2-2.5 Hours
- Quick Fixes for Immediate Problems:
- Such as Jumping, Nipping, Barking, Pulling
- Establishing Communication for Commands:
- Such as Sit & Come Etc.
- Schedule and Routine Development for Potty Training
- And Setting Goals for the Future
- The cost of this workshop is $150.
If you are interested in continued education at the end of our time, you can receive discounts on continued education services for signing up the day of this workshop.